Hotel Strasbourg : Photo taken only 50 yards from the Dragon Hotel
Hotel Strasbourg : View from the flat roof of the Dragon Hotel
- If you need an advice, addresses, booking taxis or a table in a restaurant away from the tourist circuit, our receptionists and night staff will be able to help you with further information, point you in the right direction, or help you to discover or rediscover Strasbourg.
- News of all activities and events taking place in Strasbourg is on display at Reception.
- In our hotel we all speak French, English and German.
Parking : Please click on Parking on the home page
The hotel porter will park your car, from 6pm to 9.30am, daily.
Free garaging for bicycles or motorbikes
We can accommodate groups of cyclists and arrange for safe parking in the hotel countryard for up to 30 bicycles, or up to 12 motorbikes.
- Breakfast in served daily from 6.30 to 10.30am, in our bright and spacious dining room.
- Weather permitting, it is served in the garden.
- Full breakfast: tea, coffee, orange juice, variety of breads, cereals, jams, marmalade,”croissants”, cheese, ham, yoghurts, fresh fruit, boiled eggs. €11,50 per pers.
If booked the night before, breakfast can be served in your room.
For business and group bookings, breakfast may be taken in a special room just for these guests. Please book the night before.
WIFI around the whole hotel
Private Business Room : See the business page
Room service 24 hours a day
A beer, sandwich, glass of champagne, cold meal, glass of burgundy, etc.
The set meal is generous: ham, cheeses, butter, gherkins, fruit, yoghurt, chocolate, bread: €12 available 24 hours a day.
Discover the "Route du Vin d’Alsace"
A day visiting the vineyards and wine houses with our own official driver, including visits to wine cellars away
from the usual tourist circuit and lunch in one of the villages in the centre of this wonderful area.
Rates on request, depending on the number of people.
Guided tour of the city
Either in a group or a personal tour, rates available at Reception.
Our personal choice of restaurants & bars in Strasbourg :
- Le "Pont Corbeau" : winebar, open Sunday evenings, right next door.
- Le "Finkstuebel" : winebar, food cooked by the owner, right next door.
- La "Choucrouterie" : winebar and satiric cabaret, right next door.
- Le "Saint Sépulcre" : winebar nearby the Cathedrale.
- Le "Pont des Vosges" : excellent brasserie out of the scenic route.
- La "Maison des Tanneurs" : typical restaurant in the heart of the "Petite France".
- La "Villa Casella" : Italian restaurant, right next door.
- "La Cambuse" : Fish restaurant in the "Petite France".
- "Art Café" : Modern art museum, beautifull terrasse. Brunch served on Sonndays.
- "Tapas Café" : Tapas bar, right next door.
- Le "Living room" : Bar, neighbourhood "la Krutenau"